Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
We want you to make the most of your involvement, make a difference and enjoy working together with Orbit and other customers. This code of conduct will set out how everyone using the platform should engage with each other in order to take part without fear of harassment, interruption and intimidation.
To achieve this, we ask everyone (all participants including staff) using Your Voice to observe the following:
- We want to encourage you to take part in activities and comment on the content that is posted. All users must support one another and value each other's opinions.
- Any content or material found to be of a personal nature, illegal, offensive or defamatory will be removed without notice.
- All customers and staff on the platform must acknowledge that everybody has the right to be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- Customers should not expect, nor seek to secure, preferential treatment when using the site.
- We are committed to ensuring the highest standards of privacy and confidentiality to all our customers.
- All customers will have the opportunity to feedback on their experience, scrutinise our performance, influence decisions and shape recommendations for improvement when using the site. Your Voice should not be used for raising complaints, repairs, reporting ASB or queries about your rent.
Your Voice will be monitored by the Customer Engagement team to ensure that this code of conduct is adhered to.
We trust the community that we seek to engage with and will only take necessary action in certain circumstances to protect users. Breaches of the code of conduct will be dealt with by a member of the Management team and may include any or all of the following sanction:
- A polite warning for future conduct.
- Suspension from the site and other involvement activities.
- Removal from the site and other involvement activities.
If any of the activity on the site makes you feel uncomfortable in any way, please notify us by using the report option to the right hand side of any posts. We will review all reports against the code of conduct and take appropriate action.
Thank you in advance for using Your Voice responsibly.
Orbit Privacy Statement